Tuesday 26 January 2010

Attack, Attack!

Here's a little runthrough for this Saturday in London, I've only got 40 minutes so I'd thought I'd see if all the tracks would fit in, and yep, they do! Probably gonna go over a couple of bits in the middle to make sure they're tighter for the night, but overall fairly pleased. There's plenty of dubstep DJs on the lineup so I thought I'd come from a completely different angle, should be hearing more sets like this from me this year. Been experimenting with Ustream for a little while now and may start a regular show on there in the not too distant future, keep your eyes peeled. Set time is 11pm on Saturday, few of us from Ipswich are heading down, couple of my mates from London are coming too and Fused Forces like a drink so I'll be propping the bar up with those boys mos def! If you're in the area make sure you make an appearance, it is free after all.

facebook event



Back & Forth, Back & Forth....

No comments:

Post a Comment