Thursday 14 January 2010

2010.1

Happy New Year everyone, sorry it's been so long, anyways.....

Right, I've decided to bin everything from 2009 and start this blog afresh, if there is anything in particular from '09 you're after just email me directly at the address below, this goes for any questions about anything, events, tunes, bookings etc.

excusememate@hotmail.com

I recently joined twitter so you can now follow me on there at twitter.com/djhamual although I feel an iPhone or something similar (which I don't have) is definitely needed to feel it's potential!

www.pubstep.tk is still the Pubstep facebook group, that event restarts in April so keep your eyes peeled on that, T-Shirts got printed at the end of November and I only have 6 left so all smiles there, as you can see from the snap above they look the biznizz once again big up sampeet.com for the design! If you want one hit up the above email with your size and colour preference and I'll hook you up!

Next set you can catch me on is at Woofer Attack! @ Grammaphone in London on Saturday 30/01/10 - facebook event
I'm also playing at Sin in Ipswich on Monday 01/02/10, cheap drinks on that so get down for the mangle - facebook event
Not sure of set times for those yet but keep your ear to the ground.

And last but not least here's a 50 minute mix I entitled Discospazz, real varied stuff on there, electro disco rap skwee funk etc!

Take care all, more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment